Romblon Province Tourist Attractions, Philippines
* Mt. Guiting-Guiting, Sibuyan Island, Romblon
Romblon's highest peak. It is an attraction to mountaineers and is the province's major source of timber and metallic products. It is also abundant with wildlife, plant species, and waterfalls.
* Cantingas River, Taclobo, San Fernando, Romblon
Known for its enchanting vistas. In its mountain are found the world's smallest bat, the endangered wild cat or the singalong, and the hardest wood, the mancogo or iron wood. Cantingas River Valley is known to have the second cleanest inland water in the region.
* Busay Falls, Panangcalan, San Fernando, Romblon
Desciption: One of the last remaining untouched falls in the Philippines.
* Isla de Gallo, Azagra, San Fernando, Romblon
The coral reefs around the island, with its white sands, are well known for good diving.
* Lagting Falls River, Taclobo, San Fernando, Romblon
* Parola, Azagra, San Fernando, Romblon
* Little Baguio, Cambijang, Cajidiocan, Romblon
* Lambingan Falls, Magdiwang, Romblon
The natural crystal-clear pool is ideal for a dip. A favorite dating place among lovers.
* Guyangan Caves, Banton, Romblon
Centuries-old coffins made of hollowed logs were discovered in the caves. Guyangan caves was discovered in 1936 and not after the war.
* Lis-Ong Cave, Colong-colong, Corcuera, Romblon
A cave with plenty of stalactites and stalagmites.
* Grotto, Mangansag, Corcuera, Romblon
Located at the peak of Mount Andradoon is a grotto of the Immaculate Conception where devotees usually go and pray during the Lenten season.
* Panorama Point, Barangay Tacasan, Corcuera, Romblon
A point along the road where passing inter-island vessels can be viewed and serves as shelter during inclement weather.
* Cotta Tower, Pob. Corcuera, Romblon
The remains of a Spanish Fort constructed between 1860-1865 by San Agustin de Pedro to ward off Muslim pirates. It is situated on hill overlooking the town.
* Manaha Beach, Barangay Mahaba, Corcuera, Romblon
A stretch of white beaches.
* Batom Beach, San Roque, Corcuera, Romblon
A wide stretch of white beaches.
* Payayasog, Mangansag, Corccuera, Romblon
A testis structure hanged along the bank of a sea.
* Guiniwagan Cave, Mahaba, Corcuera, Romblon
A domelike structure abound with stalagmites and stalactites. There is also a pool of cool water where one can swim.
* Saba Bay Lagoon, San Roque and Mabini, Corcuera, Romblon
A 28 hectare body of water that lies ensconed between Barangay San Roque and Mabini providing magnificent view of the serene waters.
* Bayani / Tamaraw Hill, San Vicente, Corcuera, Romblon
Used to be a battleground during the Second World War.
Romblon is the country's leading producer of high-quality marble, comparable to that of Italy.